Location and History
Located just step south of the Plaza de la Constitucion at 10 Marine Street The Chatsworth Pub brings to life St. Augustine’s English history and it’s colonial revival style building. Constructed between 1924 and 1930 this used to be the site of various cafes most notably by locals as Captain Jack’s Restaurant in the 1970s and then restored in 2007 to JP Henley’s.
CLICK HERE FOR THE CHATSWORTH PUB HISTORY
Courtesy of the St. Augustine Historical Preservation Board